Slide background

Ozone therapy

An alternative treatment
of herniated disc

Evaluation of treatment method

Do you need to evaluate your treatment method? Use our service:

 

Treatment evaluation

 

Contact

Tel. 421 - 41 - 5110 557  

       421 - 41 - 5110 553

       421 - 41 - 5110 270

Fax: 421 - 41 - 7634 789 

vyletelka@nextra.sk

vyletelka@gmail.com

www.ozonoterapia.biz

Introduction of the issue

Ozone therapy of herniated discs

Spine pain with / without shooting into extremities affect 80% of the population at least once in a lifetime. They are the main cause for sick leave with significant consequences on the overall costs for health care.

90% of patients with pains in the spine heal spontaneously with the help of conservative treatment. With the other 10% of the patients, the most frequent cause of treatment failure is the bulging (hernia) of the intervertebral disc. .

For us, the so-called golden standard after the failure of conservative treatment is still surgery. With respect to the fact that in recent years the number of publications dealing with failure of the surgery grows, the focus shifts to minimum invasive treatment methods, which have good clinical effect in combination with good tolerance and low costs.

Presently these methods include minimum invasive percutaneous injections (chemonucleolysis) with the use of chymopapain (Smith, USA, 1963) or with medicinal zone (Veega, Italy, 1989).

More than 50,000 patients have been treated by chemonucelolysis with the use of medicinal ozone, while the published patients’ files exhibit 70-80% success rate of this treatment

 

CT station

CT station

Skiascopic station with C arm

Skiascopic station with C arm

Language versions
  Slovenská verzia   Anglická verzia
Effects of ozone therapy

Účinky ozónoterapie

  • Effects of ozone therapy
  • Anti-inflammatory effects
  • Removal of edema
  • Antitumor effects
  • Improves immunity
  • Improves immunity
  • Antiviral
  • Antifungal
  • Improves blood circulation


Schedule an appointment